IREX Europe works with Human Rights Defenders and activists aiming at promoting gender equality, women’s and LGBTIQ+ rights, combatting gender-based discriminations and protecting vulnerable members of the community in the long term.
Promote the rights of women
Our work in this area includes:
- Legal Help seminars and online resources as a rapid response mechanism for organisations ‘at risk’.
- Tailored in-house training in organisational management, digital security, internet marketing/virus marketing tools, as well as physical security.
- Training of trainers for LGBTI psycho-social service providers, who can then go on to train activists, social workers, students, and volunteer psychologists.
- Providing travel grants for regional organisations.
- Supporting artistic and cultural events.