Position location: Chisinau
Contract duration: March 2018 – March 2020 (2 years)
Closing date: March 5, 2018
The Ukrainian Women’s Fund launches a new program in Moldova and announces a contest for the position of the Program Coordinator with the experience of work in non-profit organizations. The Program aims at supporting and promoting the emerging role of women Human Rights Defenders and Human Rights Defenders working for women’s and girls’ rights across Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine and Russia. It will strengthen the skills of these women and women’s organizations in advocacy, lobbying, and litigation in order to increase the visibility of these individuals and groups in local, national, regional and international forums. The Program will provide networking, information and ideas exchange among activists working in partner countries.
- Coordinate the needs assessment of women Human Rights Defenders, as well as vulnerable groups of women
- Organize trainings, forums, working meetings, etc.
- Ensure the full cycle of the grant component of the Program
- Monitor and evaluate projects implementation provided under the Program
- Ensure coordination of Program activities among involved partners
- Provide Program planning and monitoring
- Ensure data collection and analysis, preparation of regular reports, including quarterly and annual Program reports
- At least 2 years’ experience in coordinating project/program activities
- Good knowledge of civil society in Moldova, particularly women’s movement
- Excellent knowledge of program cycle management
- Experience in implementing programs funded by the European Union, knowledge of the requirements and procedures for managing grant programs
- Good writing and speaking skills in English and Russian
- Capacity to work independently, high level of responsibility and punctuality
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Sensitivity to gender equality and tolerance to diversity
- Ability to start working right after interview
Applicants are invited to send a resume with a cover letter by COB on March 5, 2018 to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify your motivation, professional experience in the cover letter and indicate contacts of two references, who can recommend you.
Please write Program Coordinator in the RE: section in the e-mail message.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.
Preliminary interviews dates: March 6-12, 2018.